Risk Management for Workers
This course, reviewed and endorsed by the Safety Institute of Australia (SIA) has been designed to provide workers with an understanding of how risk is managed in the workplace and their role in reducing risk.
This course will provide an understanding of:
- how and why work health and safety (WHS) risks are managed in the workplace
- how to identify hazards
- how to assess risk, and
- how risk controls are applied, monitored and reviewed.
The course features:
- adaptics - e3's unique approach to refresher training
- professional audio
- animation and interactivity
- formative and summative assessments, and
- a certificate of completion.
CNE points: 1
(CNE points to be used only on sites with RCNA endorsement.)
The course has a national focus and has been designed to provide training for all staff working in Australia.
$ 38.5 (AUD) per subscription